10 min | 10 min prep
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 5 oz arugula leaves
- 4 oz prosciutto, torn into pieces
- 1 (4 oz) ball burrata cheese
- 1 large, ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1 small Roma tomato, seeded and diced
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- Whisk together the olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Mix the arugula and prosciutto in a large bowl.
- Pour the balsamic-olive oil dressing over the greens and toss until well coated.
- Pile mixture onto a large plate.
- Nestle burrata ball in the center.
- Arrange avocado slices over the salad and top with chopped tomatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- To serve, divide the burrata ball into 4 pieces and portion out the salad and burrata onto serving plates.
Fresh avocado slices and creamy mozzarella burrata, paired with arugula, make an unusual and great tasting salad! One not to be missed!!