- 1 can of sweet corn or 1 small package of frozen sweet corn
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon dried savory or 1 1/2 tablespoons, Savory - Summer, leaves (chopped finely)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat corn appropriately per package instructions.
- Drain excess liquid and place hot in a serving bowl.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- (If Summer Savory is not available, choose from the Savory list below.)
The easiest side dish ever!! The Summer Savory makes this dish unusual and it can accompany a multitude of different main courses.
Savory Varieties:- Savory - Summer, Savory - Winter, Savory - Winter Creeping.