35 min | 15 min prep
- 4 (6 ounce) halibut steaks (or other white fish)
- salt & pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup white wine (dry)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (light or virgin)
- 2 green onions, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Oregano, or 1 tablespoon fresh Oregano (choose your Oregano from the Oregano list below)
- Set oven at 400 ºF.
- Season the halibut with salt & pepper.
- Place in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Whisk remaining ingredients together.
- Pour over the halibut steaks.
- Cover and bake for approximately 20 minutes or until done.
Simple yet tasty!
Spicy Oregano:- Oregano - Cuban, Oregano - Greek, Oregano - Hot & Spicy, Oregano - Italian.
Mild Oregano:- Oregano - Compact, Oregano - Golden, Oregano - Thumbles Gold, Oregano - Variegated.