10 min | 10 min prep
SERVES 3 -4
- 1 1/2 cups Basil
- 2-5 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/8 cup lemon juice
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- Mix everything together in food processor except the oil and lemon.
- Once everything is mixed well, drizzle with lemon and oil.
- Mix until well blended.
- Serve on pasta or just about anything that needs a pick me up.
- Will keep in refrigerator for 2-3 days.
It freezes really well and can be kept in the freezer for up to one year.
Basil varieties that work best with this recipe:-
Basil - Genovese, Basil - Large leaf Italian, Basil - Lettuce Leaf, Basil - Red Rubin.